MyRehab | short-term rehabilitation
The Arlington's MyRehab program helps patients move forward when an illness, injury or surgery has set them back. Modern and comprehensive short-term rehabilitation services assist in the recovery from a wide range of events to help patients regain their optimal level of performance and return home. All of our communities offer short-term rehabilitation including physical, occupational and speech therapy.
A well-planned, personalized rehab program can:
Provide focused time for healing.
Offer specialized daily exercise and treatment.
Help improve function.
Increase muscle strength, flexibility and endurance.
Lower your risk of subsequent injury.
Help keep you out of the hospital.
We offer the opportunity to pre-register, making the transition from the hospital to rehab seamless.
• Private suites with private, accessible full bathrooms, including walk-in showers
• State-of-the-art rehabilitation therapy gymnasium
• Physical, occupational, and speech therapies offered seven days a week
• 24-hour nursing care
• Three daily, chef-inspired meals are served bistro style with the ability to accommodate
most special diets
• Daily housekeeping and linen service
• Relaxation Spa Room
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
Have a question about short-term rehabilitation? contact us